Here are 10 'great' reasons for exhibiting at our fairs:
What we can offer the exhibitor
- IT'S BIG: We are running from large venues, which not only attracts more attendees but we are not restricted to a few wedding sectors.
- LESS COMPETITION: We have limited the amount of suppliers any one type, which is a bonus for you and the attendees.
- BEST MARKETING: This is by far the most effective marketing for the wedding market, attended by people actually getting married.
- SUPPORT: We also offer free workshops and stall holders exclusive networking to ensure you get the best out of your stand.
- NETWORKING: We realise that some of the best potential links are other exhibitors at the event. So we offer a structured, mix and mingle networking opportunity before the event, to hopefully link up with some like minded suppliers to your service.
- ENTERTAINMENT: As well as stands, we offer a full programme of entertainment with fashion shows, live music and live entertainment.
- TALKS & TASTINGS: Guests can enjoy advice, talks & Q&A's from wedding industry professionals.
- GREAT ADVERTISING: Our media partner EAGLE RADIO will ensure premium coverage on the radio, along with posters, social media, local papers and leafleting.
- PRE & POST EVENT ADVERTISING: As well as the fair, we will promote you through social media and mail shots to our attendees and interested parties for two months from the fair.
- THE BEST(!): We are bias, but feel our fairs and the biggest, best and most supportive fair around! Oh and FREE tea & coffee for exhibitors!
If the 10 great reasons to advertise isn't enough, here's what else we can offer:
What we ask of the exhibitor
- An exhibition space, not restricted by a shell structure (sizes vary dependant on venue).
- An exclusive pre-event networking with other suppliers, hopefully leading to some useful link ups to your business.
- Social media marketing of your business within the month of the fair (pre and post event).
- Free tea, coffee & juice for exhibitors for the duration of their time at the fair.
- With 40 wedding & event sectors covered, we are restricting the amount of exhibitors per category.
What all this costs
- A professional looking stand and friendly staff,
- An exclusive show offer would be good, as we can then publish this more via our social media and at the show
- Promotion of the fair to your contacts, to allow even more attendees
For further details on costs, please enquire with our events team via our contact page. We can also send you booking details and T&C's. We have a number of discounts available for multiple bookings and a loyalty scheme. Waiting List:
We are limiting the amount of exhibitors per category to allow variety. So please do book early for the fairs and if you miss out, we are happy to add you to our waiting list, should a supplier drop out or new fair become available. The Wedding Categories:
Venues (inclusive) | Suit Hire | Photo Booths | Wedding Dresses | Fireworks | Hair Stylists | Make Up Artists | Venues (blank canvas) | Wedding Lists | Photographers | Toastmaster & Celebrants | Stationary, Graphic Design & Printers | Function Bands & DJ's | Wedding Transport | Walkabout Acts (magicians & caricaturists etc.) | Venue Theming | Bridal Magazines & Wedding Websites | Stag & Hen Parties | Children's Entertainers & Nanny Services | Games & Entertainment Hire | Wedding Caterers | Evening Caterers | Marquees | Drinks & Bar Suppliers | Videographer & Drones | Florists | Wedding Rings & Jewellery | Wedding Favours & Gifts | Musicians & Daytime Music | Honeymoon & Weddings Abroad | Insurance, Legal & Finance | Wedding Organisers & Planners | Guest Accommodation | Mother of the Bride & Hats | Balloons, Confetti & Table Décor | Health, Wellness & Fitness | Catering & Event Equipment Hire | & Something Different!